The purposes of use of customer information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) by Ohtomo Unsou Co., Ltd. (herein after referred to as “we”) are as follows. We hope we can continuously provide information useful to customers. When handling our customers’ personal information, we recognize its importance and observe laws and regulations regarding personal information protection to handle personal information properly.
The purposes of use of personal information we acquired are as follows:
When we acquire our users’ personal information for any purpose other than those specified here, we clearly specify the purpose of use in advance.
1. To provide supply information as well as information on related activities to users.
2. To conduct personal authentication and screening of users.
3. To collect and analyze personal information statistically in order to create statistical data by processing such personal information into forms that prevent identifying individuals.
We neither disguise users’ personal information nor acquire such information by any other illicit means.
We utilize users’ personal information within the range of our “purposes of use”.
Provision to Third Parties
We don’t provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases where:
1. We have obtained consent in advance from a user for the provision of the user’s personal information to a company or an organization.
2. Users’ personal information is provided according to laws and regulations.
3. It is required to provide a user’s personal information to protect the user’s life, body and properties, but it is too difficult to obtain consent from the user.
4. It is particularly necessary to provide a user’s personal information to enhance public health or to promote the sound development of children and it is too difficult to obtain consent from the user.
5. It is required to cooperate with a national government organ, a local public organization, or a party delegated by such organization in pursuing affairs under its jurisdiction and it is likely that obtaining consent from the user hinders the pursuit of such affairs.
We take necessary and appropriate measures for preventing leakage, loss or damage of personal information we handle as well as for other safety management.